Kas sina tead, kus sinu sõbrad pesitsevad?
TeamSpeak 3 on Eestis järjest suuremat populaarsust koguv programm mis võimaldab, sarnaselt Skype'le, inimestel omavahel koos suhelda ühes suures kogukonnas, kasutades mikrofone. TeamSpeakis on sul võimalik luua oma privaatne kanal või suhelda avalikes kanalites. Erinevalt tavalisest jututoast, kus sa näed ainult oma sõpru, on sul TeamSpeakis võimalik näha ka teistes tubades olevaid inimesi, mis tähendab, et sul on võimalik leida uusi sõpru ja tuttavaid. Kõik need kanalid kokku moodustavad ühe suure kogukonna, mille liige võid olla ka sina, sest meie TeamSpeak 3 serverisse on kõik teretulnud ning selle kasutamine ei maksa sulle mitte sentigi!
Res Public TeamSpeaki võimalused
- Parem helikvaliteet, kui teistes programmides (Skype, Ventrilo)
- 2 nädalat ebaaktiivne kanal kustutatakse sekundi pealt automaatselt
- Tee omale ja oma sõpradele täiesti tasuta kanal
- Tee oma kanalile ka alamkanaleid (veel rohkem ruumi)
- Määra oma kanalis olevaid inimesi kanali administraatoriteks
- Kujunda oma kanal selliseks, nagu hing ihaldab (teksti ja piltide näol)
- Tagi oma kanali külastajaid kanaligruppidesse
- Kontrolli oma kanalit täielikult - võimalus visata oma kanalist inimesi välja
Aktiivsetel TeamSpeaki kasutajatel on võimalus
- aidata kaasa serveri modereerimisele (veel rohkem eeliseid)
- tagida kogu serveri külastajaid gruppidesse
- kujundada oma kanalit veelgi rohkem (ligipääs ikoonidele)
Res Public Manual
How to create a channel?
So You're new in this server? Welcome! First things first. If You already don't have friends in who's channel You'd like to hang out, then You are going to want to set up Your own channel in here. That's really easy, just right click on server name and select 'Create Channel'.
Make Your channel stand out. You are going to want to choose a good name, easy to remember password (that is if You want to use password on Your channel) and possibly make an interesting description for Your channel. So fill in the blanks and make sure You change channel type to 'Permanent', or Your channek will delete once last client leaves there.
Expand! Now that You have a main channel, You can start making Sub-Channels into that main channel. Sub channels are good for anything from housing more users/friends to creating private rooms. Make a Sub-Channel by right-clicking on Your channel and selcating 'Create Sub-Channel'.
In Your channel You are the 'President'... You can give ranks to other people in Your channel by right-clicking on Your buddy and selecting 'Set Channel Group'. Channel group called 'SWAT' has moderating powers. Build Your own personal army from Your friends!
Don't like some people in Your channel? Kick them out by right-clicking on the user and selecting 'Kick Client from Channel'
How to fast-connect to RPS TeamSpeak
Connect into Your channel faster with less hassle by connecting straight into it. For that, make sure You're in Your channel ...
Now click on 'Bookmarks' link on the menu and select 'Add to Bookmarks'.
Refresh the 'Defalt Channel' blank and apply.
Tick 'Connect on Startup' box.
THE AVERAGE JOE
This is a normal TeamSpeak user. An average Joe, if You will - that's how it works everywhere else, but in Res Public TeamSpeak this user is the king, because here, they can:
- make his own channel(s) with sub-channel(s), and become the PRESIDENT of his channel (more on that below).
- change his channel's descriptions however he likes.
- kick anyone (AND I MEAN ANYONE) out of his channel.
THE CHILL-OUT SQUAD
Now this user is active. You can see him/her in this server almost constantly
A recreational drug user who's drug of choice is Res Public TeamSpeak. I mean, have you ever seen him/her offline? He's on that drug 24/7!
Now that's next level. This one is online using his/her smartphone!
This is a woman, so be a gentleman and mid Your manners around her.
Don't say a word... i mean... write it. In fact don't even try to poke - he/she wont get Your messages anyway.
This guy/girl just attracts people. He/she is like an Agent in the Matrix - slowly taking over the whole server. In fact, he's actually an undercover spy for for Res Public TeamSpeak, with 1 mission and 1 mission only - to get YOU here! But think of them more as a lightbringer, who shows You the way here.
This one is exlusively for Res Public Server members. If you want one, go ahead and register yourself at http://www.rps.ee and ask moderator for one once You are done.
Besides the previous shit, these guys can...
- use our VIP slots since they're special people.
- view more detailed logs on the server newsfeed.
- have access to most of our services.
CHANNEL MODERATION TEAM
He/she is the President's personal army and next in charge when the President is absent. He/she is a lone ranger, who constantly keeps an eye out for any intruders. Besides the previous, SWAT can also ...
- kick people out of the channel.
- assign channel groups to channel members.
All hail the President! This is the one. If You're in his/her channel, You're going by his rules because he/she is the one who owns it and makes the rules. Besides the previous, President can also ...
- assign channel guards aka SWAT members.
- kick users out of his/her channel, even the moderators, if You don't want them there.
- do whatever he wants, in his/her channel.
SERVER ADMINISTRATION TEAM
This is Res Public Moderator. He/she is the first line of defence in here and should be Your preferred contact if You need any help. Moderators can...
- kick/ban/move people across all the server. All that to maintain optimal service and help You, of course.
- assign the Presidents should channel owner lose it somehow.
- move around between channels to provide assistance.
Res Public Administrators are at Your service to assist You and Moderators when bigger issue needs resolving. Administrators can also ...
- handle most of the complex tasks.
- keep bad guys on a short leash.
They run this server. If all else fail then Head Administrator is the one that you can turn to.
All members of this server are free to contact either Moderator, Administrator, or Head Administrator with any issue that they have regarding Res Public Services, though, we recommend that Your first contact be Moderator. If Moderator is unable to assist you with Your request, then he/she will contact appropriate administrative member on Your behalf so you wont have to run around.
We kindly ask You to remain polite and friendly throughout the whole Res Public Server so You and others can enjoy their stay. Thank You very much reading this manual, and if You still have questions, feel free to contact our staff.
Enjoy Your stay!
- marxx, IVAN, Bitter ja 8 teisele kasutajale meeldib see